ATEX/IEC certified to Ex ia, Aluminum or Stainless Steel enclosures
- Intrinsically Safe design meeting a wide range of worldwide approvals.
- Inductive NAMUR sensor rated for IS applications.
- Magnum switches with rhodium contacts for use with low power I/O’s for longer contact life.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position switches and sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Wide range of switches and sensors.
- Position transmitter option.
- Switch stabilization plate.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Range of drive shaft options.
- Aluminum enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Rugged stainless-steel enclosure.
- IP rated plugs certified where applicable.
|Area classification (ATEX/IEC)|
|2300 Series:||Ex II*|
|Ex ia II* T* G*|
|Ex tb IIIC T135°C Db IP6X|
|All enclosures IP66/67|
|All Models||V3 mechanical switches, SPDT, gold plated contacts|
|V3 inductive Namur proximity sensors|
|Magnum, SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type)|
|Switches with rhodium contacts|