AccuTrak Switch Boxes
ATEX/IEC – Range of enclosure and switch options available
- Intrinsically Safe design meeting a wide range of worldwide approvals.
- Inductive NAMUR sensor rated for IS applications.
- Magnum switches with rhodium contacts for use with low power I/O’s for longer contact life.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position switches and sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Wide range of switches and sensors.
- Position transmitter option.
- Switch stabilisation plate.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Range of drive shaft options.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight; allows broad operating temperatures and provides exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.
- Aluminium enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure.
- IP rated plugs certified where applicable.
|Area classification (ATEX/IEC)|
|Enclosure standards (IEC)|
|All Models||V3 mechanical switches, SPDT, gold plated contacts|
|V3 inductive Namur proximity sensors|
|Magnum, SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type)|
|switches with rhodium contacts|
|All Models||Engineered Resin|