Beacon Visual Position Indicator
Highly visual position and flow path monitoring for actuated valves, gear operators, dampers and three-way control assemblies. The Beacon provides single, visual position monitoring.
- Manufactured from high impact strength, corrosion and UV resistant clear co-polyester.
- Helps increase safety for plant personnel.
- Offers instant visual recognition of valve position from all vantage points up to 150 feet (50 metres).
- 360° color coding for maximum visual impact.
- Totally enclosed instrument devoid of any external moving parts
- Provides a true measure of valve performance.
- Monitors valve position while visually displaying flow path.
- Eliminates guesswork and reduces costs at system start-up.
- Offers positive mechanical monitoring of multiport control valves.
- Unaffected by a broad range of chemical reagents
|Tensile strength @ break (psi):||7,600|
|Izod impact strength, notched @ 73°F, (ft-lb/in)||>16|
|Heat deflection temperature HDT @ 264 psi, (°F):||151|
|UL flammability rating:||94HB|
|Operating temperature:||-40°F to 180°F|
|(-40°C to +82°C)|