IEC ROTARY – 3500
Weatherproof rotary position monitors with the option of high- performance polyamide resin, powder-coated aluminium or stainless steel enclosures.They offer a variety of switching options.
- Weatherproof design meeting a wide range of worldwide approvals.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position switches and sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Wide range of switches and sensors.
- Switch stabilization plate.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Range of drive shaft options.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight; allows broad operating temperatures and provides exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.
- Aluminum enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure.
- IP rated plugs certified where applicable.
|Enclosure standards (IEC)|
|Resin & ABS enclosures:||IP66/67/68|
|3500 series:||V3 SPDT mechanical switches|
|DPDT Mechanical switches|
|Magnum SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type) switches|
|V3 inductive proximity sensors|
|3500:||Pneumatic 3/2 operation|
|3500 series:||Engineered Resin, Aluminum, Stainless Steel|