Non-incendive Sanitary Valve Position and Control Monitors – NEC | WEATHERPROOF SANITARY VALVE POSITION AND CONTROL MONITORS – IEC
The Pharma II is certified non-incendive and provides position and control monitoring for linear sanitary diaphragm valves. The Pharma II is a weatherproof position and control monitor for rotary and linear sanitary diaphragm valves. Network connectivity is available via DeviceNet and AS-interface.
Pharma II features
- Compact 3.73″ height (without solenoid).
- Low profile and tool-free access ideal for short bend radius installations.
- Non-contact, solid state Hall effect sensors provide premium reliability, even in high cycle applications.
- Zero current leakage means excellent performance in low current I/O systems.
- QuickSwap twist lock installation allows easy integration of puck style solenoid valve base.
- QuickSwap conventional and network electronic modules.
- Easy access to terminal strip for internal wiring.
- Modular design allows the quick change out of electronics/switch module or solenoid.
- Network connectivity via DeviceNet™ (76P2) and AS-Interface (77P2) protocols.
- Compact 95 mm height (without solenoid).
|Area classification (NEC 500)|
|Pharma II:||Class I, II & III, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, F & G|
|Enclosure standards (IEC)|
|Pharma II 99P2:||Hermetically sealed dry contact switch elements|
|Pharma II 76P2/77P2:||Hall effect sensors|
|Pharma II:||Engineered resin|