NEC/CEC – Class I Div 2, Magnum or MagPAC switches, Engineered Resin or Stainless Steel enclosures
- Magnum switches with rhodium contacts for use with low power I/O’s for longer contact life.
- MagPAC bifurcated switch pack provides reliable action for low power and non- resistive loads.
- MagPAC LEDs provide clear status indication of limit switch and solenoid, where applicable.
- Strong, durable Beacon offers 360° visual indication available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Analog position transmitter option.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Robust stainless steel conduit entry inserts provide protection from excessive torque and reliable grounding.
- NAMUR shaft output compliant to VDI/ VDE 3845 available.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight; allows broad operating temperatures and provides exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.
|Area Classification (NEC 500/CEC)||NI Class I, Division 2, Groups ABCD|
|Class II, Division 2, Groups FG|
|Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250)||Type 4X, 6P, IP67|
|Model 9468||Magnum SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type) switches|
|MagPAC bifurcated switch pack.|
|Model 9468||Engineered resin|