ATEX/IEC – Magnum SPDT switches with range of enclosure options available
- Increased Safety/Encapsulation design meeting a wide range of worldwide approvals.
- Cost effective alternative to Exd units in specific applications.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position sensors.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Wide range of switches and sensors.
- Switch stabilisation plate.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Range of drive shaft options.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight; allows broad operating temperatures and provides exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.
- Aluminium enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Robust stainless steel enclosure option.
- IP rated plugs certified where applicable.
|Area classification (ATEX/IEC)||Ex II 2GD|
|Ex mb eb IIC T* Gb|
|Ex tb IIIC T* Db IP6X|
|Enclosure standards (IEC)|
|Aluminium & Stainless Steel||All enclosures IP66/67|
|Magnum SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type) switches|