Explosionproof Position Transmitter – NEC | Explosionproof/Flameproof Position Transmitter – ATEX/IEC
Position Transmitters that provide discrete position control and precision, non-contact position feedback with digital communication via HART protocol for linear or rotary control valves in a simple, integrated package.
- Microprocessor based technology allows digital communication via HART protocol.
- EPIC D410 features remote and local partial stroke test (PST) and emergency shut down (ESD) initiated remotely via HART signal or locally at the device for safety system applications.
- ‘Non-intrusive’ magnetic calibration input sensors on outside of the EPIC D410 enclosure allow calibration without removing the cover, maintaining safety in a potentially explosive environment.
- Valve position measurement via a non- contact magnetic pick-up eliminates mechanical drive arms or linkages increasing reliability in high cycle applications or where vibration is present.
- Highly visible position indicator.
- Additional sight glass on EPIC D410 gives view to the product’s LCD display.
- Extra conduit entries and internal terminal points are provided for mounting and backwiring of a solenoid valve.
- Low copper content aluminum enclosure with polyurethane enamel coating assures both strength and corrosion resistance
|Area classification (NEC 500)|
|D410/D420||Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C & D|
|Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D|
|Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F & G|
|Ex d IIB+H2|
|AEx d IIB+H2|
|EX nA IIC|
|AEx nA IIC|
|Enclosure standards (IEC)||IP67|
|Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250)||Type 4X|