Explosionproof/Flameproof Control Transmitter – ATEX/IEC | EXPLOSIONPROOF CONTROL TRANSMITTER – NEC
Discrete position control and precision, non-contact position feedback with digital communication via HART protocol in an explosionproof, integrated package. With options for linear or rotary control valves and remote PST/ESD initiation.
- Microprocessor based technology allows digital communication via HART protocol.
- Remote and local partial stroke test (PST) and emergency shut down (ESD) initiated remotely via HART signal for safety system applications.
- Valve position measurement via a non-contact magnetic pick-up eliminates mechanical drive arms or linkages increasing reliability in high cycle applications or where vibration is present.
- Highly visible position indicator.
- Available with low power Falcon solenoid valve
- Solenoid coils integrated within enclosure
- Choice of factory pre-wired 3 and 4 way Falcon solenoid valves.
- Solenoid valves with a choice of Cv ratings and coil voltage
- Model D460 features a low copper aluminium enclosure with powder coat finish
- Model D470 features a heavy duty stainless steel enclosure.
|Area classification (ATEX/IEC)|
|All models||Ex II 2 G Ex d IIC T* Gb Tamb -*°C to +*°C|
|Ex II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T* Db IP6X Tamb -*°C to +*°C|
|Area classification (NEC 500)|
|Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C & D|
|Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D|
|Class II & III, Division 1, Groups E, F & G|
|Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250)|
|All models||Type 4, 4X, 6P|
|Enclosure standards (IEC)|
|All models (without solenoid valve)||IP67 & IP68 (20 m for 24 hours)|
|FALCON SOLENOID VALVES (SINGLE COIL ONLY)|
|Cv:||Choice of 0.5, 1.2, 3.5|
|Materials:||Brass, aluminium and stainless steel|