Falcon V Integral Solenoid Valves
The Falcon V solenoid valve is an integral part of Westlock’s Quantum control monitors and is engineered specifically to address low power valve actuation requirements. It is available for single-acting or dual-acting actuators.
- Available in anodized aluminum, nickel-plated brass with stainless steel internals and 316 stainless steel material options.
- Viton seals standard.
- Internal venting design standard.
- Increased Cv of the standard valve body (1.4 Cv standard) allows for automation of a wider range of actuators and reduces the need for increased stock.
- Reduced pilot pressure coil allows use on low supply pressure without external pilot.
- Anti-extrusion seal design.
- Common global porting system and location across all Westlock brands for ease of automation.
- New protected spool indicator design prevents incidental contact damage.
- Less than or equal to 5 cc air leakage at steady state reduces losses.
- Extended low temp-58°F(-50°C) seal optional.
- Single and dual coils, with fail center option available for fail freeze applications.
- Stand-alone versions available for all materials.
- Suitable for high cycle applications.
|Operating Pressure:||30 - 120 psi (2.1 - 8.3 bar) - single coil|
|15 - 120 psi (1.0 - 8.3 bar) - dual coil|
|Operating Temperature:||-4°F to +166°F (-20°C to + 75°C) - standard|
|-40°F to +166°F (-40°C to + 75°C) - low temperature|
|-4°F to +185°F (-20°C to + 85°C) - IS only|
|-40°F to +185°F (-40°C to + 85°C) - IS low temperature only|
|Operating Media:||Filtered air to 20 microns|
|Materials:||Anodized aluminum, nickel plated brass, 316 stainless steel.|
|Valve flow rates:|
|Falcon V||1.4 Cv|
|Standard coil voltages:|
|Falcon V||24 V DC|
|24 V AC|
|110 / 120 V AC|
|125 V DC|
|220 / 240 V AC|
|Valve port tapping:|
|Falcon V (1.4 Cv)||” NPT air ports for inlet, outlet and exhaust|
|Falcon V (4.0 Cv)||" NPT air ports for inlet, outlet and exhaust|
|Note: The new Falcon V is reverse compatible with all existing Falcon installations with a standard retrofit kit and slight modification to the actuator tubing.|