Falcon II Integral Solenoid Valves
The Falcon II solenoid valve is an integral part of Westlock Quantum control monitors and is engineered specifically to address low power valve actuation requirements. It is available for single-acting or dual acting actuators.
- Power levels for actuation control 5% that of conventional valves.
- Rapid and safe coil replacement for easy maintenance.
- Operates in any position.
- Approved for Weatherproof, Intrinsically Safe, Increased Safety & Encapsulation and Explosionproof applications when integrated in Quantum housing.
- Optimized port positions for easy piping and minimized weather intrusion.
- Offers speed control to meet lower Cv requirements where necessary.
- Durable impact-resistant spool movement indicator .
- A fully non-venting valve as standard.
- ETS (exhaust to spring) option eliminates potential actuator contamination.
- Compatible with previous Falcon units.
- Increased safety and encapsulation.
|Operating Pressure:||3.1 - 8.3 barg (45 - 120 psig)|
|Operating Temperature:||-20°C to + 65°C (-4°F to +149°F) I.S. only|
|-20°C to +82°C (-4°F to +180°F)|
|Operating Media:||Filtered air to 20 microns|
|Materials:||Anodized aluminum, nickel plated brass, stainless steel.|
|Valve flow rates:||1.1 Cv (without speed control)|
|Coil voltages:||24; 48; 90-120; 220-240 V DC|
|24; 48; 90-120; 220-240 V AC|
|Valve port tapping:||NPT and BSP|
|All threads are ” size to industry standards with any external pilot options being offered with 1/8” size tapping|