NEC/CEC – Engineered Resin enclosure
- Inductive NAMUR sensor rated for IS applications.
- Magnum switches with rhodium contacts for use with low power I/O’s for longer contact life.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- NAMUR shaft output compliant to VDI/ VDE 3845 available.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight; allows broad operating temperatures and provides exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.
- Aluminum enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
|Area Classification (NEC 500)||IS Class I, II, III, Division 1 Groups ABCDEFG; T6|
|NI Class I, Division 2 Groups ABCD; T6|
|Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250)||Type 4, 4X|
|Models 5004; 5044||Pepperl + Fuchs model NJ2-V3-N|
|V3 mechanical switches, SPDT with gold-plated contacts|
|Magnum SPDT hermetically sealed switches with rhodium contacts|
|Model 5044:||Engineered resin|