Weatherproof Rotary Control Monitors IEC
Weatherproof rotary control monitors with the option of high-performance polyamide resin, powder-coated aluminium or stainless steel enclosures. Impervious to moisture, chemicals and solvents, they offer a variety of switching options and single or dual coil solenoid valves.
- Weatherproof design meeting a wide range of worldwide approvals.
- Quantum enclosures integrate position sensors and low power solenoid valves into a single unit.
- Solenoid coils integrated within Quantum housing.
- Choice of factory pre-wired 3 and 5 way Falcon solenoid valves.
- Solenoid valves with a choice of Cv ratings and coil voltage.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication, available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position switches and sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Switch stabilisation plate.
- Wide range of switches and sensors.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Range of drive shaft options.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight; allows broad operating temperatures and provides exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.
- Aluminium enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Rugged stainless steel option.
- IP rated plugs certified where applicable.
|Enclosure standards (IEC)|
|All models:||V3 SPDT mechanical switches|
|DPDT Mechanical switches|
|Magnum SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type) switches|
|V3 inductive proximity sensors|
|All models||Engineered Resin|
|Falcon Solenoid Valves|
|Cv:||Choice of 1.1, 3.5|
|Materials||Aluminum and stainless steel|