Weatherproof / Intrinsically Safe Control Transmitter – ATEX/IEC
Discrete position control and precision, non-contact position feedback with digital communication via HART protocol in a simple, integrated package. With options for linear or rotary control valves and remote PST/ ESD initiation.
- Microprocessor based technology allows digital communication via HART protocol.
- Remote and local partial stroke test (PST) and emergency shut down (ESD) initiated remotely via HART signal for safety system applications.
- Optional external button to initiate partial stroke test.
- Valve position measurement via a non-contact magnetic pick-up eliminates mechanical drive arms or linkages increasing reliability in high cycle applications or where vibration is present.
- Highly visible position indicator.
- Models D430 and D431 feature corrosion-resistant resin enclosure.
- Models D450 and D451 feature heavy duty stainless steel enclosure.
|Area classification (ATEX/IEC)|
|Ex II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4 Ta = -20°C to +60°C|
|Ex II 3 G Ex nA IIC T4 Ta = -20°C to +60°C|
|Enclosure standards (IEC)|