Quantum Control Monitors Intrinsically Safe
NEC/CEC – Engineered Resin or Stainless Steel enclosure with Magnum or MagPAC for dual coil SOV or 4 switch with single coil SOV
- Quantum enclosures integrate position sensors and low power solenoid valves into a single unit.
- Solenoid coils integrated within Quantum housing.
- Choice of factory pre-wired 3 and 4 way Falcon solenoid valves.
- Solenoid valves with a choice of Cv ratings and coil voltage.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication, available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position switches and sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Robust stainless steel conduit entry inserts provide protection from excessive torque and reliable grounding.
- NAMUR shaft output compliant to VDI/ VDE 3845 available.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight; allows broad operating temperatures and provides exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.
- Aluminum enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure.
|Area Classification (NEC 500)||Class I, II, III, Division 1 Groups ABCDEFG|
|Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250)|
|All enclosures||Type 4X|
|Pepperl + Fuchs model NJ2-V3-N|
|V3 mechanical switches, SPDT with gold-plated contacts|
|Magnum SPDT hermetically sealed switches with rhodium contacts|
|MagPAC Module (two SPST Bifurcated switches with LEDs)|
|Falcon Solenoid Valves|
|Cv:||Choice of 1.4, 4.3|
|Materials||Brass, aluminum and stainless steel|