NEC- Aluminum enclosure with range of switch options available, single coil SOV
- Quantum enclosures integrate position sensors and low power solenoid valves into a single unit.
- Solenoid coils integrated within Quantum housing.
- Choice of factory pre-wired 3 and 4 way Falcon solenoid valves.
- Solenoid valves with a choice of Cv ratings and coil voltage.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication, available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- NAMUR shaft output compliant to VDI/ VDE 3845 available.
- Aluminum enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure.
|Area Classification (NEC 500)||Class 1 Div 1 Groups CD|
|Class 1 Div 2 Groups ABCD|
|Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250)|
|All enclosures||Type 4, 4X|
|Mechanical switches, SPDT|
|Mechanical switches, DPDT|
|Magnum SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type) switches|
|MagPAC bifurcated switch pack|
|Falcon Solenoid Valves|
|Cv:||Choice of 1.4, 3.5, 4.3|
|Materials||Brass, aluminum and stainless steel|