Non-incendive Rotary Control Monitors NEC
Low power single or dual-coil rotary position control monitors certified for use in Division 2, non-incendive hazardous areas.
- Quantum enclosures integrate position sensors and low power solenoid valves into a single unit.
- Solenoid coils integrated within Quantum housing.
- Choice of factory pre-wired 3 and 4 way Falcon solenoid valves.
- Solenoid valves with a choice of Cv ratings and coil voltage.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication, available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Robust stainless steel conduit entry inserts provide protection from excessive torque and reliable grounding.
- NAMUR shaft output compliant to VDI/ VDE 3845 available.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight; allows broad operating temperatures and provides exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.
- Aluminium enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure.
|Area Classification (NEC 500)|
|Models 765;789;865:||Non-incendive Class I, Division 2; Groups A, B, C & D|
|Class II and III Division 2 Groups E, F, G, T6, Ta=40°C|
|Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250)|
|All enclosures||Type 4, 4X|
|Models 765;789;865:||Magnum SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type) switches|
|MagPAC bifurcated switch pack.|
|Models 765;865�||Engineered resin|
|Models 789;865||Stainless steel|
|Falcon Solenoid Valves|
|Cv:||Choice of 0.5, 1.2, 3.5|
|Materials||Brass, aluminum and stainless steel|