Quantum Control Monitors Explosionproof/Flameproof
NEC ROTARY – 360/366/777/877
Low power single or dual-coil rotary control monitors certified Explosionproof for use in hazardous areas. They are available with a broad range of integrated switching and Falcon solenoid valve options.
- Quantum enclosures integrate position sensors and low power solenoid valves into a single unit.
- Solenoid coils integrated within Quantum housing.
- Choice of factory pre-wired 3 and 4 way Falcon solenoid valves.
- Solenoid valves with a choice of Cv ratings and coil voltage.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication, available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- NAMUR shaft output compliant to VDI/ VDE 3845 available.
- Aluminum enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure.
|Area Classification (NEC 500)|
|Models 777, 877:||Class I, Division 1, Groups C & D, T6, Ta = 60°C|
|Non-incendive Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D, T6, Ta = 60°C|
|Class II & III, Division 1, Groups E,F & G|
|Models 360,366:||Class I, Division 1, Groups *A, *B, C, D, T5, Ta=-50°C to 60°C|
|Class II & III Division 1, Groups E, F & G, T5, Ta=-50°C to 60°C|
|Non-incendive Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C & D, T5, Ta=-50°C to 60°C|
|* De-rated to Group C and D when used with a Solenoid valve|
|Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250)|
|All enclosures||Type 4, 4X , 6P|
|All Models||Mechanical switches, SPDT|
|Mechanical switches, DPDT|
|Magnum SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type) switches|
|MagPAC bifurcated switch pack|
|Model 366:||Stainless steel|
|Falcon Solenoid Valves|
|Cv:||Choice of 0.5, 1.2, 3.5|
|Materials||Brass, aluminum and stainless steel|