Intrinsically Safe Rotary Control Monitors NEC
Low-power rotary position control monitors for quarter-turn valve applications in intrinsically safe hazardous areas. They offer a variety of switching options and a choice of single or dual-coil Falcon solenoid valves.
- Quantum enclosures integrate position sensors and low power solenoid valves into a single unit.
- Solenoid coils integrated within Quantum housing.
- Choice of factory pre-wired 3 and 4 way Falcon solenoid valves.
- Solenoid valves with a choice of Cv ratings and coil voltage.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication, available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position switches and sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Robust stainless steel conduit entry inserts provide protection from excessive torque and reliable grounding.
- NAMUR shaft output compliant to VDI/ VDE 3845 available.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight; allows broad operating temperatures and provides exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.
- Aluminum enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Rugged stainless steel enclosure.
|Area Classification (NEC 500)|
|Models 711;722;811:||Intrinsically Safe Class I, II & III, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D, E, F & G, T6, Ta = 40° C (Entity) when operated through approved I.S. barriers|
|Non-incendive Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, T6, Ta = 40° C|
|Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250)|
|All enclosures||Type 4, 4X|
|Models 711;722;811:||Pepperl + Fuchs inductive proximity sensors|
|SPDT mechanical switches, with gold-plated contacts|
|Magnum, SPDT hermetically-sealed magnetic proximity switches|
|Models 711;811||Engineered resin|
|Models 722;811||Stainless steel|
|Falcon Solenoid Valves|
|Cv:||Choice of 0.5, 1.2, 3.5|
|Materials||Brass, aluminum and stainless steel|