ICoT 6000 Series Positioner – NEC
Smart positioners with a single design to suit both springreturn and double-acting actuators for rotary and linear valves. Available with HART communication protocol, FOUNDATION Fieldbus and Profibus PA network capability.
- 3-button interface and graphical LCD for easy calibration and information display.
- Easy configuration of split range and reverse acting operation.
- Easy access to wiring terminal connectors.
- Non-contact valve position measurement via Hall effect sensor. Eliminates the need for drive arms, linkages and increases overall resolution, accuracy and reliability.
- Advanced auto-calibration.
- Valve speed adjustable via user control.
- Available with optional dry contact limit switches.
- Optional 4-20 mA position feedback transmitter – HART version only.
- High-flow spool valve option for larger actuator/valves. Eliminates the need for volume boosters in some applications.
- Highly visible position indicator for rotary applications.
- Easily accommodates large stroke valves, such as knife gates.
- Fully compatible with AMS� software and DTM.
- Rugged aluminum and stainless steel enclosures for maximum protection.
|Area Classification (NEC 500 and 504)|
|6000 series||Class 1, Division 1, Groups C & D;|
|Class II & III, Division 1, Groups E, F & G;|
|A Ex d / Ex d 1, IIB T5|
|Enclosure standards (ANSI/NEMA 250)|
|6000 series||NEMA 4X, 6P, IP65|