Explosionproof Linear Position Sensor ATEX/IEC/NEC
A Magnum hermetically-sealed proximity switch in a 316 stainless steel enclosure which is certified explosionproof. Double encapsulated in an epoxy resin and shock absorbent polymer.
- Available with SPDT or DPDT switches.
- Standard 6 m lead allows remote mounting if required.
- Cable marked as appliance wiring material UL758.
- Rhodium contact option for use with low power I/O’s for longer contact life.
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration stresses, chemical and environmental exposure.
- Integrated FieldSet trigger system permits easy calibration of position limits.
- Standard 4’ (1.2m) lead accommodates mounting to large valve, with optional 20’ (6m) lead for more remote mounting.
|Area Classification (ATEX/IEC)||Ex II 2 GD Ex IIC T* Gb|
|EX tb IIIC T* D6 IP6X|
|Area Classification (NEC 500)||Class I, Division 1; Groups A, B, C & D|
|Class II, Division 1; Groups E, F & G|
|Enclosure standards (IEC)||IP66/67 (with suitable glanding)|
|IPx8 (with suitable glanding)|
|Switches||Magnum, SPDT hermetically sealed switches|
|Magnum, DPDT hermetically sealed switches|