Explosionproof/Flameproof Rotary Control Monitors ATEX/IEC
Rotary control monitors certified to Ex II 2G and specifically engineered for hazardous environments. Available with either low-copper aluminium or stainless steel enclosures, they are available with a broad range of integrated switching and Falcon solenoid valve options.
- Flameproof design meets a wide range of worldwide approvals
- Quantum enclosures integrate position sensors and low power solenoid valves into a single unit.
- Solenoid coils integrated within Quantum housing.
- Choice of factory pre-wired 3 and 5 way Falcon solenoid valves.
- Solenoid valves with a choice of Cv ratings and coil voltage.
- Strong durable Beacon™ offers 360° visual indication, available in a choice of styles and colors.
- Touch set cams are hand adjustable, spring loaded and self-locking providing quick calibration of position sensors.
- Terminal strips are pre-wired and numbered with generous working space for ease of use.
- Switch stabilisation plate
- Wide range of switches and sensors
- Additional conduit for easy field wiring and mounting accessories as standard.
- Standardized mounting pattern for easy adaptation to common bracketry.
- Range of drive shaft options.
- Aluminum enclosures with ultra-low copper content (0.2% maximum) ensure robust performance in corrosive environments.
- Rugged 316 stainless steel enclosures.
- IP rated plugs certified where applicable
|Area classification (ATEX/IEC)|
|2200 series:||Ex II 2G|
|Exd IIB +H2|
|Ex tD A21 IP6X|
|2600 series:||Ex II 2G|
|Ex tD A21 IP6X|
|Enclosure standards (IEC)|
|All Models||V3 mechanical SPDT contacts|
|All Models||DPDT mechanical|
|All Models||V3 slotted and barrel inductive proximity sensors|
|All Models||Magnum SPDT (hermetically sealed proximity type) switches|
|2200 Series||GO hermetically sealed switches, SPDT|
|Falcon Solenoid Valves|
|Cv:||Choice of 1.1, 3.5|
|Materials||Aluminium and stainless steel|