DS Position Transmitter
A 4-20 mA current transmitter featuring a gearless through shaft potentiameter and easy 2-button calibration with local LCD and LEDs. Designed to be integrated into a wide range of Westlock products lines.
- Precision analog position transmitter.
- Operates with any voltage from 9 to 30 volts DC.
- Reverse polarity and transient protected.
- Accommodates long cable runs and multiple receivers.
- Encapsulation of electrical components improves performance in harsh environments.
- Available with proximity sensors or mechanical switches.
- Simple, push-button calibration.
- Bi-colored LEDs.
- LCD 3.5 Digit display showing position open.
- Automatic detection of rotation, clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Potentiometer Rotation up to 30 – 200.
- Global Intrinsically Safe Certification.
|Average position repetability 0.5% full scale|
|Average hystersis 1% of full scale|
|Average position resolution 0.5% full scale|
|Average linearity 0.5%|
|Operating temperature -40°C to +80°C|
|Ambient temperature -40°C to +80°C|
|Min/Max Rotation 30° - 200°|
|Transmitter update rate 20 ms|
|Power supply range 9 V DC to 30 V DC|
|Operating temperature range -40°F to +185°F [-40°C to +85°C]|
|Recommended power supply 24 V DC|
|Output signal range 4 to 20 mA|
|Load impedance 0 to 950 ohms at 24 V DC|
|Power supply Output signal changes 0.018% when the supply voltage is varied between 5 and 33 V DC|
|Intrinsically Safe Parameters|
|Intrinsically safe parameters for loop output|
|Ui = 30 V|
|Ii = 100 mA|
|Pi = 750 mW|
|Ci = 5 nF|
|Li = 10 µH|