Digital EPIC-2 Position Transmitter
Designed specifically for safety valves, Digital EPIC-2 has advanced diagnostic functions that enable ESD, PST, SOVT and FST to be carried out efficiently and reliably, to ensure effective maintenance of Safety Integrity Levels up to level 3.
- ARM® 32-bit microcontroller based intelligent position transmitter with 4-20 mA position feedback.
- Non-contact local or remote mount magnetic sensor with no moving parts, providing high accuracy and reliability.
- Choice of factory configured solenoid coil & valve or custom solenoid valve with a choice of Cv rating and coil voltage.
- Password protected 3 button local user interface with high contrast graphic LCD and optional backlight (non-intrusive 3 button keypad on XP version).
- Remote user interface using HART® 7 DD/FDT® DTM 1.2 for seamless system integration.
- Easy configuration using guided setup wizard and auto calibration.
- Emergency Shutdown (ESD) status & alarm.
- Partial Stroke Testing (PST) & pressure profiling.
- Solenoid Operated Valve Testing (SOVT).
- Full Stroke Testing (FST) & pressure profiling.
- Intelligent alarm system.
- Open/close soft limit switches
|Input Signal||0-24V analog|
|Output Signal||0-24V analog|
|ESD signal||5 to 30 V DC|
|Loop Output||9 5o 35 V DC|
|Rotary:||30° to 90°|
|Linear:||16° to 36° (15 to 914mm)|
|Standard operational:||-40° to +185°F|
|(-40° to +85°C)|
|Intrinsically safe:||Engineered resin, aluminium, stainless steel|
|Explosion proof:||Aluminium, stainless steel|